Sunday, July 1, 2012

Green Home Design What do you really think about the new Yahoo! Answers home page design?

Question by Ranimi23 r: What do you really think about the new Yahoo! Answers home page design?
Well, I personally like Y!A kept the green color. There are still few pages that are not in widescreen so I hope it will be changing soon. What I hate is that the list of categories are not on the side as it was so I need to click the “browse categories” first.

But it looks fine, I am going to get used to it.
Keep up the good work :-)

Best answer:

Answer by ❀◕‿◕❀ ⓝⓘⓒⓞⓛⓔ ❀◕‿◕❀
I do like the green, but I don’t like not having the categories listed on the side.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:about, answers, Design, Green, home, Page, really, think, Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search