Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Eco Friendly Q&A: What are some eco-friendly ways to prevent hookworms from eating my tomatoes?

Question by [177]: What are some eco-friendly ways to prevent hookworms from eating my tomatoes?
I have Roma, Big Beef, and Cherry tomatoes, but I haven’t seen evidence of hookworm feeding yet. I’d like to find an eco-friendly preventative method, if there is such a thing.

Any ideas?

Best answer:

Answer by pushin up daisys
Aren’t hook worms the ones that hide at the base of the plant? If it is I’ve heard of putting collars on your plants. Cardboard and tinfoil are two that I’ve heard of but not sure which one is better. Let me know.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:eating, Ecofriendly, friendly, from, hookworms, prevent, some, tomatoes', ways

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search