Saturday, June 9, 2012

Green Living Rooms I need a wall color that will work with a sage green sofa & loveseat. The living & dining rooms are 1 area.?

Question by Carolyn Y: I need a wall color that will work with a sage green sofa & loveseat. The living & dining rooms are 1 area.?
The dining and living rooms form a “L” and both areas are open to the kitchen. The dining room furniture is dark brown wood. I plan to purchase an entertainment center or armroire in the near future that I may paint or stain. My kitchen cabinents are red oak and so is the flooring throughout all 3 spaces…help!

Best answer:

Answer by tiff21xy
cream color

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:area, color, dining, Green, Living, loveseat., need, Rooms, sage, sofa, wall, Work

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search