Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Green Living Furniture I have a dilemma. I am painting and it's time for the living room.What will go well with sage green furniture?

Question by jojo: I have a dilemma. I am painting and it’s time for the living room.What will go well with sage green furniture?
Hello, well its time to paint the living room and iam lost I have no idea what color to paint it?? I have gone to home depot twice and can’t get a color……. so i will really appreciate your help..
Ok my furniture is sage green…. the wood components are cherry woods and the carpet is brown (neutral ,mocha kind of) I dont have any windows in the living room so not much lighting. So what do you think i should go with?? Thanks

Best answer:

Answer by Teri
Try a gold color – great with green and cherry wood! Not too bright – you don’t want it to look like sunshine. You could also do a terra cotta color, if it will work with your particular wood tone.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:*It's, dilemma., Furniture, Green, Living, painting, room.What, sage, time, well

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search