Sunday, April 29, 2012

Green Living Forums Q&A: How do i legalize my parents?

Question by : How do i legalize my parents?
I’m 18 years old now, and my parents are in a pretty messed up situation… We all live in Oregon, they don’t have green cards, and I’m just looking for a way to fix this… I looked into the N-400 forum, but I’m pretty sure that won’t work out for them. They both came to America from Mexico about a year before i was born, about 19 years, and sense then we have done a lot of moving around. Does anyone out there think they can help me?

Best answer:

Answer by Mctimbers
aliens are real!!

Add your own answer in the comments!

Tags:Forums, Green, legalize, Living, parents



Post a Comment

Site Search