Sunday, April 22, 2012

Green Living Facts If I was living in America, would I be a Democrat or a Republican or something else based on these small facts?

Question by greg_novella: If I was living in America, would I be a Democrat or a Republican or something else based on these small facts?
Since I don’t live in America, I give very little facts to go on, so please forgive and bear with me…

What I support:

Gay marriage
Pro-Life
Green and renewable energy
The War Against Terror
Death penalty

What I don’t support:

Abortion
Torture
The fact that you cannot sue a military hospital for malpractice
Big Tobacco

Best answer:

Answer by Juárez
what about Gun Rights? Taxes?

sorry too little information

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:America, based, Democrat, else, Facts, Green, Living, Republican, small, something, these, would

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search