Thursday, April 24, 2014

Green Living Room Q&A: I need ideas for painting my living room.?

Question by KRAof*daNRA: I need ideas for painting my living room.?
I am going to paint my living room this weekend and I just wanted some neat ideas about what colors to use.
I was wanting to do one wall for an accent wall as well.
My furniture and decor is really earthy. Colors like tan, beige, dark brown, black are the main colors in my living room. I love these colors but I want the walls to pop. I DO NOT want to paint them brown or beige. I need a color that is happy and cheerful. I was thinking yellow but I decided against it. My bathroom is lilac purple and all the bedrooms are a sage green. I just want a funky a fun color to go with the rest of my house.
I am normally really good at this but I have thought about it so long that it just all gets mushy in my head now!
Thank you for your ideas!!

Best answer:

Answer by westpalmharbor
Have you considered a shade of red for the accent wall? red goes great with more colors than you would think if you choose the right shade. turquoise would also really POP if you are looking for something more funky, but it’s not a color that blends well with earth tones.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Green, ideas, Living, need, painting, Room

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search