Monday, February 24, 2014

Green Jobs no green card, need a job?

Question by alex: no green card, need a job?
Basically my girlfriend came to America from canada when she was a little baby and has no memory of how she got here. She has been jumping through hoops trying to get her social security card but there is always a dead end at some point. She is 21 years old and wants to work so bad. I really want to help her because my love for her is out of this world. So my question is what can I do to get her a job? Her dignity is to bog to be a stripper or bikini Batista which I respect completely. She has a tax I.d. number (TIN) but I don’t know anywhere other than Mary Kay that accepts it. And sales have not been going at all. “What are some places that do not ask for social security that she could work? ” I really need help and I hope to the graces of god this actually works. I will do anything to get her help. I will pray one thousand times this helps us out. Someone please help us. It is very appreciated. Thank you so much.

Best answer:

Answer by epsy
Unless she is a legal permanent resident, US citizen or the holder of a non-immigrant work visa she is unable to get a social security number. She is in the country illegally, and is subject to deportation.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Card, Green, jobs, need

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search