Saturday, November 30, 2013

Green Living Dallas How can I replace my stolen SSN card?

Question by g4ng5t3r: How can I replace my stolen SSN card?
My wallet got stolen at the club and my driver’s license, social security card and green card got stolen. It’s been about 2 months and I have not heard from anybody. What should I do to replace my ssn card? All I have is my expired driver’s license.

BTW: I live in dallas tx

Best answer:

Answer by jademoondoll
you have to go to the Social Security office and let them know its been stolen, they may have to issue you another one.
and also go to the Texas DMV for a renewal of your license

What do you think? Answer below!

Tags:Card, Dallas, Green, Living, replace, Stolen



Post a Comment

Site Search