Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Green Living Store I live in middle Tennessee and want to plant a miniature weeping tree in a flower bed I would like sugestions

Question by quiltandpearls: I live in middle Tennessee and want to plant a miniature weeping tree in a flower bed I would like sugestions
I do not have a green thumb, and my area hasnt the best dirt.Please give me any help. My flower bed is in half sun and half shade.I have put in furtilizer in my dirt and also have mulched the area for 5 years and also used preen for the weeds.

Best answer:

Answer by eejonesaux
Hi,,, i never heard of a miniature one,,, they are small and grow big,, is the ones I have seen……..

Just do not plant it close to your water pipes or sewage pipes…. the roots go for the water…….

good luck

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Flower, Green, like, Live, Living, middle, Miniature, Plant, store, sugestions, Tennessee..., tree, want, weeping, would

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search