Monday, September 2, 2013

Alternative Energy Sources What should I major in in college if I want to get a job developing alternative energy technology?

Question by Blake: What should I major in in college if I want to get a job developing alternative energy technology?
I’d like to get a job helping to develop alternative energy sources like wave, tidal, and geothermal energy, but I’m not sure what the best college major would be for a field like that. Any suggestions?

Best answer:

Answer by bookish
I’d ask a guidance or career counselor, but I imagine you’d have to major in some branch of science–possibly engineering.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Alternative, college, developing, energy, major, should, Sources, Technology, want

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search