Saturday, August 31, 2013

Green Living Blogs How do I begin to live a vegetarian lifestyle?

Question by It’s-a me! Mario!: How do I begin to live a vegetarian lifestyle?
I know lots of people who would be more accepting of a change in religion than a dramatic change in diet like this. I really want to be a vegetarian but I don’t want people to be mad at me every night we eat dinner together.
How do I explain?
Is it the b word like the dog? “Skinny *****” Not that I’m offended I just can’t read it.

Best answer:

Answer by elle
start out by getting a vegetarian cookbook. there are loads of great recipes you can share with your family. you can simply explain by telling these ‘people’ to get over themselves. people that might ‘get mad’ due to their own ignorance, disappointment in themselves, or evilness.
good luck :o )

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:begin, Blogs, Green, lifestyle., Live, Living, vegetarian

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search