Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Green Architecture Where do I go to study Green Architecture?

Question by Lily: Where do I go to study Green Architecture?
I’d like to know what are some good schools that specialize in that area? And What should my major be if I want to specialize in that? Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by Johnny
Forget this “green” crap. It’s garbage. It is at best a pipe dream for people who do a lot of crack and smoke a lot of dope. If “green” were viable, General Motors would have sold more than two or three hundred Volts in the past year. Nobody wants them. Who wants a car with a 40-mile range? If you want to study a good field, study Civil Engineering with a specialization in sanitation…

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Architecture, Green, Study

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search