Thursday, February 21, 2013

Green Living Tips What helpful tips can anyone give me about playing pond hockey in Wisconsin during the winter?

Question by travis_vnoty: What helpful tips can anyone give me about playing pond hockey in Wisconsin during the winter?
I have lived in California my whole life and played hockey since I was seven. One of my dreams is to play pond hockey somewhere and I figure my best shot is going next winter after I graduate college. Is the ice really that much more choppy? I’ve played on some pretty horrible ice out here. What clothing is most comfortable out there?

Best answer:

Answer by Smarks
Come to Green Bay and play on the rinks at the parks. They are great. They are a little choppy but you get young kids and old guys all playing together. Most guys wear jeans and jackets. It’s great. It’s not a pond but the city just floods the parks and it is free. -s

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:about, Anyone, during, give, Green, helpful, hockey, Living, Playing, Pond, Tips, winter, wisconsin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search