Sunday, May 20, 2012

Green Living Magazine Do any freelance writer/writers know of a health website or online magazine I can write for?

Question by : Do any freelance writer/writers know of a health website or online magazine I can write for?
Before any of you suggest it, please do NOT say Livestrong. I was unfortunately, one of the many who got laid off at the end of 2011. That being said, I’m an expert health writer and have written for numerous sites, clients, and a handful of online magazines. I typically write about health, nutrition, diet, fitness, food, natural/alternative medicines, diseases and conditions, green living, etc. So any ideas out there? I do check out Craigslist everyday, as well as online-writing-jobs.com, freelancewriting.com and and a daily newsletter for freelance writing jobs. Other than that, I haven’t been able to find anything lately that I could call my permanent client/company/website/magazine that I am dying to write for. Oh, and I DON’T do bidding jobs, just so you know. I’ve also tried my own blog, but as strong as my writing skills are, that’s how weak my marketing skills are. :(
Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for everything.

Best answer:

Answer by AJ
Try Livestrong.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:freelance, Green, Health, know, Living, Magazine, online, website, write, writer/writers

1 comments:

What about Care2---they have a health/green living newsletter than I get every day

Post a Comment

Site Search