Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lime Green Living Room One of the walls of my living room is lime green. what color should be the curtains?

Question by : One of the walls of my living room is lime green. what color should be the curtains?
Sofas are navy blue and the other furniture like center table and TV rack is also white. I am really confused about the curtain color :( Please HELP!!
actually I couldn’t explain my room well. its a quite big living and dining room. And the WALL is in the other side of the room and next to the wall there is my tiny dining table with white chairs!! I know its quite confusing. We are new here and when we came to this place the wall was painted like this :( wish I could post a picture :(

Best answer:

Answer by helpful
Lemon yellow?

To be honest with you I would repaint that wall.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:color, curtains, Green, Lime, Living, Room, should, Walls

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search