Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Green Living Ideas What are 5 good and long paragraphs for Green living?

Question by : What are 5 good and long paragraphs for Green living?
Hi,My name Fa’Niya I am 18 years old.I have 2 brothers and 1 sister.Today we are having an writing test on Green living.I need ideas.My teacher told me to sign up for Yahoo mail yesterday so i did.She told me to go on yahoo answers and ask a question any good ideas I don’t need crazy stuff.

Best answer:

Answer by callie
Sounds like you are trying to get someone else to do your homework for you. Also, you can get some very bad, wrong information this way. It’s best to read a book or articles written by experts in this field. Search Amazon for books on this subject, then see if your library has any of them.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Good, Green, ideas, Living, long, paragraphs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search