Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Simple Living i like the idea of simple living.i keep a journal of quotes + ways to better my life/less stress/less desire.?

Question by : i like the idea of simple living.i keep a journal of quotes + ways to better my life/less stress/less desire.?
Do you do this or know any practises of simple living.

i do like to travel alot during the year so i wont give that up as i use my travelling to open my mind and view different things. and of course view the beautiful world.
any famous people done this or any books your recommened???

Best answer:

Answer by Corianna Nolan
You might look into the Amish traditions if you like simple living. I don’t agree with the religion, but the traditions are lovely. I’ve often considered reverting to a simpler way of living, myself.

But I couldn’t live without my computer. I have to be able to write.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:better, desire., idea, Journal, keep, life/less, like, Living, living.i, Quotes, Simple, stress/less, ways

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search