Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How To Go Green Q&A: How much must an iPhone 3GS be charged for the first time?

Question by : How much must an iPhone 3GS be charged for the first time?
I got my iPhone 3GS a few days ago and I asked a lady from the store how much time it must be charged for the first time.She said about five hours,until I see that the battery is full (green).I went home and left it for about 4,5 hours but in the meanwhile I turned it on and fixed some settings,send the first messages and for a few minutes I unplugged it because I wanted to go to my room with it but then I plugged it again(in 1,5 hour the battery was completely full but I didn’t unplugged ut,I left it for 4,5 hours as I said before)..Sooo I friend told me that he once had a phone (not iPhone) which he didn’t charge properly and so the battery life didn’t last many time and now I’m starting to worry about not properly charging my iPhone but it may be my idea that my iPhone’s battery doesn’t last long…What do you think? PS:Sorry if I’ve made any mistakes,I’m not a native english speaker

Best answer:

Answer by Hussnain
tbh iphone 3gs battery life is terrible, it doesnt last long enough no matter how much you will charge it, it doesnt matter the way you charge it 4 or 5 hours should be enough anyway, for me i had a iphone 2g and i had 2 leave it on charge for atleast 4 hours 2 get a 100% battery but at the end if i played games or browsed the internet on it the battery would die in lets say an hour. so instead i swapped for a blackberry :)

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:charged, first, Green, iPhone, much, must, time

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search