Monday, February 13, 2012

Green Living Newsletter What colors should I choose for my August newsletter?

Question by ☾ The Don ☽: What colors should I choose for my August newsletter?
Okay. I have a monthly newsletter that I send out to all my fam and friends because I live in a different state. Ya know to update them on my life and events. Each month I choose two colors for the newsletter that correspond with the holidays in that month. For example: in July i chose red and ble (independence day) and in February I chose red and pink (valentines). But in August there aren’t really any holidays so I’m stuck. Please help me choose two colors for the newsletter thanks.

[Definitely not black or white]

My previous color combinations were(so none of these):
navy and grey
pink and red
pink and green
yellow and blue
lavender and turquoise
green and orange
red and blue

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best answer:

Answer by Asd F
you should choose red and orange.they are really cool

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:August, choose, colors, Green, Living, Newsletter, should

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search