Monday, February 13, 2012

Green Living Consultant Living Standard: USA or AUSTRALIA?

Question by Alam Shaheb: Living Standard: USA or AUSTRALIA?
Dear Readers:

I am having trouble making a concrete decision whether I should move to Australia or stay in the USA.

I have been living in the states for the last 10 years; graduated in Computer Science and working as an IT consultant holding a H1B status. I could apply for my Green Card through my employer immediately; however, there is no significant timeframe when I may receive an answer from INS. Concurrently, I have also applied for an Australian PR which has been approved. I am in hesitant, whether I should leave all my USA's experience and start a life in Australia from scratch; or apply for the USA immigration and wait till I get a decision?

If you have lived in both these countries and could potentially shade some lights on WHY or WHY NOT I should make this move, I would certainly appreciate that. Please express your concerns regarding your valuable judgment.

Best answer:

Answer by Bridgette
You might want to take a vacation to australlia first to see if you like it, if you do move if you dont say. ( i would move it seems fun)

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:AUSTRALIA, Consultant, Green, Living, standard

2 comments:

DWI Houston Lawyer
Thanks for taking the time to share this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.

Weight Loss Dallas
Thanks for providing such a great information, it was excellent and very informative. as a first time visitor to your blog I am very impressed, and I also like it

Post a Comment

Site Search