Saturday, February 18, 2012

Green Construction Barack Obama and his green energy and construction jobs, when can we expect to see them?

Question by caymanp997: Barack Obama and his green energy and construction jobs, when can we expect to see them?
I’ve done a lot of research about these jobs, but I want some more info…I’m at the point in my life where I need to decide on a career and skilled labor jobs seem like the way to go for me.

CareerCritique has some good reviews which I read:

http://www.careercritique.com/addcomments.php?cid=50

When do you guys think we’ll start to see the Obama Green construction jobs and green energy jobs?

Best answer:

Answer by Joseph the Second
By this Summer… -The Plans are in the “Works”- even as You read this! So hang in there, & keep your eyes on the Newspapers & the other Media… :)

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Barack, Construction, energy, expect, Green, jobs, Obama, them

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search