Friday, February 10, 2012

Environmentally Friendly Products What are some environmentally friendly products that aren't more expensive than regular products?

Question by Jessi: What are some environmentally friendly products that aren’t more expensive than regular products?
I’m all for being environmentally friendly, but I noticed that most of the “Green” products cost a lot for no apparent reason.

I’m college student barely getting by >.< so I really can't spend a dime more than I already am.

Best answer:

Answer by amberfire12
If you are talking about cleaning products you can use vinegar, salt, baking soda and lemons in various ways. All of them are eco-friendly and inexpensive.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Aren't, Environmentally, expensive, friendly, more, Products, regular, some, than

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search