Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Green Living Home Q&A: Tips on going green while still living with the Parents?

Question by nocturnerose: Tips on going green while still living with the Parents?
I am 20 years old, and a full time college student. I am still living at home with my parents, because it is financially easier for me and my dad while I’m going to school, we’re not bad off, just my dad can help me out financially this way. I’ve been reading a lot about going green, and I would like to do more for the environment. I’ve been saving plastic bottles and paper for a friend of mine who takes them to be recycled, so I’ve got that going. But I would like to know what are some other eco-friendly things I could do while still living in a house of seven.
Thank you!

Best answer:

Answer by spaceyg02
Simple solution:

Unplug electronics when not in use.

For other tips refer to this website:

http://www.lime.com/tag/electronics

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Going, Green, home, Living, parents, still, Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search