Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Green Living Room Decorating Ideas Living room color scheme ideas?

Question by lovelife<3: Living room color scheme ideas?
Right now my boyfriend and I are living in a dark, seemingly one-tone apartment. It’s dirty with stains all over the walls and carpet and its old. The walls are cream, the carpet is tan, the couch is tan, there is no artwork on the walls… you get the picture.

However, in a month or so we are moving into a new, bright, fresh apartment! I am so excited to finally do something about the decorating, since before I just moved into my boyfriend’s apartment that was his for a year, so I felt I couldn’t really change anything. The only thing we are bringing from the old apartment is his couch, which- although I don’t have an exact picture- resembles this sofa from pottery barn closely: (pictured in “grade A, twill, caramel”)

http://www.potterybarn.com/products/greenwich-sofa/?pkey=cgreenwich-sofas

Any ideas for color schemes that will work with this couch in the living room? Any colors, any suggestions, any color schemes are welcome :) Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by Melon
Maybe a Light green at the bottom half of the wall with a white on the top half. OR justkeep walls White and color the borders of the windows and doors a nice yellow.

……..{Sounds gay but i swear it looks awesome in my head. Hope this helps}

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:color, Decorating, Green, ideas, Living, Room, scheme

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search