Sunday, December 29, 2013

Green Home Plans How should I travel to my new home in Phoenix, AZ with a 2 year old cat?

Question by Julia: How should I travel to my new home in Phoenix, AZ with a 2 year old cat?
I’m planning on driving from Bowling Green, OH and according to Google maps it’s going to take me over a day to get there. I have already made arrangements to stay at a hotel halfway through that is pet friendly but I’ve never traveled more than 2 hours with my cat in the car. Suggestions?

Best answer:

Answer by Michelle
Hello Julia,

Your cat will travel best in a pet carrier/crate that is secured with the seat belt. Bring the cat box, food, water. Use a collar/harness/leash if you plan to let your cat out of the carrier/crate during rest stops. If your cat is a nervous or sick traveler, please talk to a veterinarian about appropriate medication. The web sites below might be helpful. Be safe and have fun!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Green, home, Phoenix, Plans, should, travel, year

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search