Monday, November 25, 2013

Green Living Facts Q&A: How can I get my boyfriend to live healthier?

green living facts
by zharth

Question by girl: How can I get my boyfriend to live healthier?
So, my boyfriend has a lot of health problems that are all caused by the fact that he’s kind of chubby. He eats all of the time (even after we leave a buffet, he has to have a “snack” ). His parents wants him to workout but he blames his inactivity on the fact that he’s Colombian/Polish which doesn’t really make sense to me. Is there any way that I can get him to see that he’s damaging his body?
I didn’t mean to add this to the Vegan section…

Best answer:

Answer by Ryan
he is polish and colombian so this makes sence

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:boyfriend, Facts, Green, healthier, Live, Living

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search