Sunday, September 8, 2013

Green Solutions If I put green on ivory, what color comes out?

Question by DolceGabbani27: If I put green on ivory, what color comes out?
I am trying to replicate Tiana’s Disneyland gloves, they start from the top as greenish and when it reaches the hand part they end up ivory…yellow. I bought some Ivory satin polyester gloves (polyester wont take dyes) and I want to kind off airbrush the top with green permanent marker solution (alcohol and any permanent marker color you want will stay on plastic fiber fabrics). I am afraid the green instead of outshining the ivory both will make a not appealing green color or make some other color…

Best answer:

Answer by Fease Yough
green

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:color, comes, Green, Ivory, Solutions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search