Monday, September 30, 2013

Green Living Room Q&A: What color accent wall should I paint in the living room?

Question by Chelsea B: What color accent wall should I paint in the living room?
I just got a new apartment and bought new furniture. For the living room I am doing a graphite grey velvet couch and chair (loft-style) with mahogany, gold and green accents. What color should I paint the accent wall in this room that will still be contemporary?

Best answer:

Answer by vanessa
white because you have a lot of colors going on. white is a neutral color and can make the space look bigger. it is also very contemporary if you add some black artwork on the wall.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:accent, color, Green, Living, paint, Room, should, wall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search