Thursday, August 29, 2013

Green Living Room What colour should I paint my living room and kitchen? Should I paint the baseboards, or leave them white?

Question by Sophie920: What colour should I paint my living room and kitchen? Should I paint the baseboards, or leave them white?
My kitchen and living room are connected in a long narrow rectangle. It is a small but bright and sunny space. Our couch is a light charcoal gray and we have a pumpkin orange accents. The floors are pretty neutral. My favorite colour is green, so I was thinking a pale olive green, but I don’t want all the the walls the same colour. What should the other colour be? I like contemporary but comfortable design. Any thoughts?

Best answer:

Answer by sun_shinevt
I like a sage green color, probably go with the pumpkin and i’d leave the baseboards white.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:baseboards, colour, Green, kitchen, Leave, Living, paint, Room, should, them, white

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search