Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Green Living Dallas The blooms are falling off of my tomato and eggplant plants and I cannot figure out why.?

Question by Daphaney: The blooms are falling off of my tomato and eggplant plants and I cannot figure out why.?
I live in Tx in the Dallas area and it has been very hot here(not sure if that could be a reason)

The plants look very healthy and are full of blooms and have been for weeks but nothing more happens, the blooms just fall off.

Best answer:

Answer by shiva40us
These plants will naturally lose their flowers as the fruit develops, but it they are dropping off without setting fruit it could be the hot weather or lack of water. Thoroughly water the plants, don’t just give them dribbles of water – and try to keep the area around them fairly humid.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:'Why', Bloom's, cannot, Dallas, Eggplant, falling, figure, Green, Living, plants, Tomato

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search