Thursday, June 27, 2013

Eco Products Q&A: Can I make my own cleaning products?

Question by LOVE: Can I make my own cleaning products?
I recently stopped at the store and noticed all the nice non-toxic stuff and eco friendly cleaning products. Well, they seemed a little expensive to me. However, I really don’t want to have the poison like products (409) around my 8-month old. Even I get sick form using 409.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any tips or recipes to make my own all-purpose cleaner.

If not where can I find inexpensive natural cleaners?

Best answer:

Answer by Say
vinegar is a WONDERFUL cleaner. It works for many things.. Even as a carpet shampoo, or fabric softner.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:cleaning, Products

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search