Saturday, May 4, 2013

Green Solutions I showered in a tub full of Simple Green; will it harm me?

Question by ktm: I showered in a tub full of Simple Green; will it harm me?
I had to clean a bathroom before I showered, so I scrubbed the bathtub with Simple Green. Then I hopped in the shower and turned it up to 90-100 degrees fahrenheit. I was lazy, so instead of dumping the bucket of diluted Simple Green outside, I dumped it into the shower while I was already in there, with the hot water running. The Simple Green solution was ankle-high, and I realized it was probably a bad idea, since I was bathing in a cleaning product in a hot, steamy shower. My question is, would the Simple Green solution have evaporated in a shower at that temperature? Would I have inhaled the vapours and/or absorbed it through the skin? Or would the evaporation have been negligible? I realize the product is advertised as non-toxic, but there is some debate about that on its Wikipedia page.

Thanks for all your answers.

Best answer:

Answer by slydad
No

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:full, Green, harm, showered, Simple, Solutions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search