Saturday, May 25, 2013

Green Smart Living What do I do with my Rough Green Snake when I leave to Norway for 7 weeks?

Question by Ty: What do I do with my Rough Green Snake when I leave to Norway for 7 weeks?
I’m going to go to Norway and I can’t bring Slither (My Rough Green Snake) with me. What do I do?

Best answer:

Answer by godzilla53097
Leave it with a friend. Do you have any neighbors who would be willing to feed it and take care of it? I think paying them would be a smart idea. Or maybe find a reptile hospital and see if they could board Slither, like boarding a cat or dog. I always have a friend who is willing to take care of my leopard geckos and garter snake. I think either teaching a neighbor how to care for Slither, or go to a reptile hospital and see if they could board him. I can’t say for sure what you should do since I don’t know what kind of area you live in.

I hope I helped! Good luck!
- T

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Green, Leave, Living, Norway, rough, Smart, Snake, week's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search