Saturday, May 4, 2013

Green Living Az Why is it harder for me as a citizen to get a home loan, but the hispanics and latinos have a ton of programs?

Question by Mejustme: Why is it harder for me as a citizen to get a home loan, but the hispanics and latinos have a ton of programs?
My husband and I work very hard, saved a nice bit of money down for a home and now we get the run around, and each and every time we get asked the same question. Are you hispanic or latino? No we are not, we have a family that lives next door to us that has 21 people in a 4 bedroom home. that is insane, but they got their loan with no problem. We have good credit and pay all our bills on time, send 2 kids thru school and mind our own. Let me also point out that I live in AZ. When I first moved here I went to the DMV, I am a pale redhead with green eyes and they wanted me to prove that I was born here, I told the lady behind the desk that I was the whitest most english speaking person in here and you want me to prove that I was born here? I was pushed thru with no more questions. When we went for our home loan we were asked if we are any part hispanic or latino, when we said no, the gal told us “thats too bad, we have a ton of programs for hispanic and latino familys ” I was floored.

Best answer:

Answer by doigpatch
Conservative propaganda and myths

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:citizen, Green, harder, hispanics, home, latinos, Living, loan, Programs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search