Monday, April 29, 2013

Pure Green Living What are some of the things I should buy before bringing my baby bunny home?

Question by ~Loving Life!!~: What are some of the things I should buy before bringing my baby bunny home?
My fiance is supposed to buy me a baby bunny for valentines this year…(I’ve ALWAYS wanted a bunny lol)..What are some of the things that I need? How can I make sure that it’s healthy and will live a long life? Will it need to go to the doctors like dogs and cats do? (I had 2 hamsters that I THOUGHT were healthy..they died for some unknown reason..I took good care of them.)

Best answer:

Answer by Lana
OK do you know how much work goes into looking for a rabbit its not like looking after a fish, its like a cat or dog if not more work.
You must have a hutch (wood) you need a water bottle (big) a good type of hay is good grass hay i use, rabbit pelts and rabbit mix, fresh veggies every second day about not much fruit its to high in sugar. NO ICE BURG LETTUCE!!!!!! IT CAN AND WILL KILL HIM OR HER make sure you get it de-sexed females mostly, Yes they must go to the vet!!!!! for there Immunizations.

You need to do alot of research.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Baby, before, Bringing, Bunny, Green, home, Living, Pure, should, some, things

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search