Question by Derek: How to use your webcam to videochat with contacts on windows live messenger?
im trying to use my webcam to video chat with people on my windows live messenger account. how to you change your display picture into being your webcam video thing of you? PLEASE HELP!!!!!! thanks.
Answer by dl_overdrive
- In Windows Live Messenger click on the menu, select Tools and then select Audio and Video setup.
- Click Next.
- Select your speakers or if you’re using a headset check the box. You can play a sound to hear how it is and you can adjust the volume, then click Next.
- Select your microphone and observe the green bar that shows the volume level. If needed you can adjust the microphone volume then click Next.
- See yourself in the webcam and then click Finish.
- Now, click on Tools and then on webcam settings.
- Here you can adjust settings while you view yourself. Adjust brightness, contrast, white balance, and saturation.
- You can also click on the Advanced tab and change any of those settings that you want.
- Click Apply, then Close and you’re done!
Best of Luck to You.
What do you think? Answer below!
Tags:contacts, Green, Live, Living, Messenger, show, videochat, Webcam, Windows