Saturday, March 30, 2013

Green Living Room What color should I paint my living room. I have cherry wood laminate and a golden/mustard color sectional?

Question by Cook: What color should I paint my living room. I have cherry wood laminate and a golden/mustard color sectional?
Also I have an area rug with browns, yellow, greens, beige, burnt orange with a leaf motif. I have a room next to my living room with a light green, it was suggested by a friend to stay in the light green family of paint.

Best answer:

Answer by LadyTazzy
I think if you chose a goldish color that would blend, and is much lighter than your sectional, it would really warm up the room. You can get golds with a hint of green in them, but I would stay away from green. When choosing a color, I always go get the sample and tape it to the wall for a couple of days, to see which color I would prefer in that room.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Cherry, color, golden/mustard, Green, laminate, Living, paint, Room, sectional, should, Wood

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search