Friday, March 22, 2013

Energy Efficient Homes What kind of energy efficient bulb works best in a bathroom vanity?

Question by Devan A: What kind of energy efficient bulb works best in a bathroom vanity?
I’m replacing the light bulbs in my home with energy efficient light bulbs. I noticed there are different styles and types of light. In my living room a used energy efficient bulbs called “day light”, but they seem a little too harsh for my bathroom where I put on makeup and do my hair. What type of lights should I use? I think the globe lights will look best, but I don’t know what type of brightness would be best for the space.

Best answer:

Answer by Mr Fixit
the new low wattage florescent bulb work very well…get the kind that have yellow light

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Bathroom, best, Bulb, Efficient, energy, Homes, kind, vanity, Works

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search