Friday, January 11, 2013

Green Living Facts My family room is gold w/ a brown seude accent wall. Can I paint the adjacent Kitchen wall Olive green.?

Question by mtrombone: My family room is gold w/ a brown seude accent wall. Can I paint the adjacent Kitchen wall Olive green.?
The living room and kitchen are open to one another and the one wall is adjacent to the gold. I don’t know what to do with my kitchen. I think if I painted it all gold it would be too much. Help me.

Best answer:

Answer by Allergic To Eggs
try on a big white board first. OR if you have a bedsheet that’s the same olive color thumbtack it to the wall and see if it looks okay. if it looks okay go ahead and have a paint computer (available at lowe’s or hd) match the color. be sure to examine in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon and evening under artificial lighting!

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:accent, adjacent, Brown, Facts, family, gold, Green, kitchen, Living, olive, paint, Room, seude, wall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search