Thursday, January 31, 2013

Eco Friendly Products Q&A: Do you think my niche in interior design for children with green design a good specialty?

Question by Designer: Do you think my niche in interior design for children with green design a good specialty?
I have an business in interior design and decorative painting. I have recently decided to specialize in children’s decor from the nursery to teen-age retreat with an emphasis on eco-friendly products that are organic and all natural. I am a full service design studio, but wanted to be set apart from the rest. What do you think?

Best answer:

Answer by Grace
Sounds great to me :)
Good luck with your business.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Children, Design, friendly, Good, Green, interior, niche, Products, Specialty, think

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search