Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Eco Products Q&A: How do I get rid of non-green cleaning products?

Question by Because I Said So: How do I get rid of non-green cleaning products?
I want to make the switch with household cleaners to more eco-friendly products. I don’t have a complete understanding of the effect of chemical cleaners on sewage treatment etc but I know it’s bad for waste water to contain those things. For the cleaners I do have, I don’t want to dump them down the drain exactly (soaps containing triclosan, etc) so how do I get rid of them when I replace them with 7th Generation or other brands?

Best answer:

Answer by rockability
Ask HD or Lowes if they can recycle them. You local landfill should also accept them.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:cleaning, nongreen, Products

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search