Friday, November 23, 2012

Green Living Dallas Q&A: Where can I purchase a preserved green maple leaf online?

Question by S3V3R3D: Where can I purchase a preserved green maple leaf online?
It’s a long & weird story why, but I need to find a preserved green maple leaf. I live in Utah, and these can’t be found here this time of year. I’m unsure whether or not these can still be found at other locations, but, any help would be greatly appreciated. Does anyone know where I can buy one of these online, or, would anyone be willing to sell one to me? It’d be an easy way to make a little extra money. Thanks in advance!
The leaf needs to be real and non-artificial.

Best answer:

Answer by mike1942f
The obvious problem is that for almost all of the US, maple trees have shed their leaves. I was just picking up some nice yellow and gold ones in my front yard here in Dallas. Do you need natural and real or the shape and color only which can be done in green at craft store artificial flower counters.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Dallas, Green, Leaf, Living, maple, online, preserved, purchase

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search