Monday, August 27, 2012

Green Living Blogs If I haven't received a letter notifying me I won the Green Card lottery yet, does it mean I have lost?

Question by : If I haven’t received a letter notifying me I won the Green Card lottery yet, does it mean I have lost?
I’m completely crestfallen! I just read this article written by a New Zealander on May19th that he had received a letter confirming he had won the 2010 Green card lottery.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/entertainment/blogs/the-lost-boys/2422599/Lane-wins-the-green-card-lottery

It’s now near the end of May. I live in Canada and I have not received any letter. Does it mean I’ve lost????

According to my instuctions, July 1 2009 is the first day I can go online to check whether I’ve won or not.
Yeah I know that. You didn’t even read my question properly pianojane.

Best answer:

Answer by Ozmaniac
Letters will still be going out until July so it’s much too early to say that you haven’t been successful. Be patient.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Blogs, Card, Green, haven't, letter, Living, lost, Lottery., mean, notifying, received

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search