Sunday, June 24, 2012

Living Green Is living green only for Kermit the Frog?

Question by Bald is beautiful: Is living green only for Kermit the Frog?
With global warming being such a huge concern in the news these days, are you actually living more “green” now? If so, what steps have you taken to become more environmentally conscious?

Best answer:

Answer by kcguy6935
The main thing is reduce unnecessary waste, I use motion sensors on my cfl and led lighting so my family doesn’t waste energy, power strips to stop phantom loads. Make sure the house is well insulated, when shopping I look for less packaging and use cloth bags. I recycle and compost but I have to say I am most proud of the rain barrels for landscape and gardening and flushing my toilet. (WATER shortages and overflowing storm drains that cause havoc. SIMPLE stop using drinking water to flush with).

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Frog, Green, Kermit, Living, ONLY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search