Friday, May 25, 2012

Sustainable Living Q&A: Is there a place online where you can meet singles who have common interest in sustainable living?

Question by penelope: Is there a place online where you can meet singles who have common interest in sustainable living?
I have joined homesteading and sustainable lifestyle online groups, however, none of the people are single or are looking to meet anyone. They only want to talk about preserving food and what-not, lol. I don’t really like dating sites because it’s hard to meet people with common interests. Whats one to do? Any suggestions?

Best answer:

Answer by Jay
I would suggest eHarmony. You are matched with people who have similar values, character, etc. I met the woman of my dreams there, so I have nothing but good things to say about it!

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:common, Interest, Living, meet, online, place, singles, Sustainable, there

1 comments:

Like Minded People Attract Like Minds. Don't Give Up...Scotty

Post a Comment

Site Search