Monday, April 16, 2012

Green Living Guide How can I make my apartment eco friendly or "green"?

Question by achen: How can I make my apartment eco friendly or “green”?
I live in University housing which basically means I can’t change anything in terms of appliances, windows, etc.
All of the “green” guides I’ve read suggest that doing those things are the best options which kind of leaves me in a rut.

Aside from just changing my lightbulbs, is there anything else I can do?
Does bamboo change carbon dioxide into oxygen, or does the plant have to be leafy?

Best answer:

Answer by susyscoozy
you could recycle and on sunny days,
use the sun as lighting instead of electricity!:)

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Apartment, friendly, Green, Guide, Living

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search