Saturday, April 28, 2012

Green Construction Q&A: What are you doing about Green Construction?

green construction
by boeke

Question by constance m: What are you doing about Green Construction?
I work with a builder her in Dallas. I have an old building to redesign. I want to make it GREEN. I came up with the idea of putting a wading pool on the roof and covering the roof with Coolcrete. I also want to put in water storage unites to catch the run off from the roof. Any ideas?
Leonegative: I have already checked with the structural engineer. The building will support a 1 1/2 foot deep wading pool.

Best answer:

Answer by euroitaliastone.com
green project, this is not for th running water from the roof, but you should use natural stone for your project, for the outdoor and indoor.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:about, Construction, doing, Green

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search