Friday, March 16, 2012

Eco Friendly Homes I need a copy of a Yahoo featured story about smaller luxury homes, eco-friendly, any help?

Question by isaacsprpl95: I need a copy of a Yahoo featured story about smaller luxury homes, eco-friendly, any help?
The story detailed how more people are buying these houses as second homes and vacation homes, they’re around 600 sq ft, the profiled one of the builders, the houses sell for about $ 150,000, usually one open room, integrate cabinets and storage capacity, customers seemed to be environementally focused. I ran across the story at wok one day and need it now for a reference and having the hardest time locating it, any help would be appreciated.
I’ve spent time searching for the story with no luck, I’ve convinced myself that it was a made up story or I was dreaming about it. But seriously, it’s out there somewhere, does Yahoo archive stories, news, etc??

Best answer:

Answer by tanjam5ji
well maybe you can visit some site about houses?

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:about, copy, Ecofriendly, Featured, friendly, Help, Homes, luxury, need, smaller, story, Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search