Sunday, February 26, 2012

Green Living Guide I have become very interested in green living?

Question by candace b: I have become very interested in green living?
Does anyone have suggestions or a link that can guide me on what I can do? I already recycle my bottles and cans. I no longer buy styrofoam cups. I’ve heard that it’s better to use cloth towels rather than paper towels. I am looking for simple things that I can do.

Best answer:

Answer by Asha
try using things which are made from degradable objects(keep in mind that they do not hurt our mother nature)remember not to waste resources.home made food need less resources than the processed food.try to install a biogas plant in your home.little things can make big differences.try to make others aware

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:become, Green, Guide, interested, Living, very

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search